Other Popular games
Get ready for a blast from the past – Pacman which is one of the best arcade game is back and you can experience it online! Join the iconic yellow dot in his quest to eat all the dots by maneuvering around the maze and overcoming the pesky ghosts. Play this arcade game for free today in your internet browser! Other alternative you can play online is google pac-man.
How to play Pacman online?
- Start the game: When you start Pacman online, you will see a maze on the screen with small dots (pellets) scattered throughout. The goal of the game is to eat all the pellets while avoiding the four ghosts that are also roaming the maze.
- Move Pacman: Use the arrow keys on your keyboard (up, down, left, right) to move Pacman through the maze.
- Eat pellets: As you move Pacman through the maze, he will eat the pellets that are in his path. When you eat all the pellets in the maze, you will move on to the next level.
- Eat power pellets: Occasionally, you will come across larger pellets called “power pellets.” When you eat a power pellet, the ghosts turn blue and become vulnerable. You can eat the blue ghosts for points while they are vulnerable.
- Avoid the ghosts: The four ghosts (Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde) are constantly roaming the maze, trying to catch Pacman. If a ghost catches Pacman, he loses a life. You have three lives at the beginning of the game.
- Eat fruit: Periodically, a piece of fruit will appear in the maze. Eating the fruit gives you bonus points.
- Repeat: Keep playing and advancing through the levels until you either lose all your lives or reach the end of the game.
Pac-Man is 43 years old and was first released in Japan on May 22, 1980, by the video game company Namco. It quickly became a hit and was later released in North America by Midway Games in October 1980. Pac-Man is considered one of the most iconic and influential arcade games of all time, and it has inspired numerous sequels, spin-offs, and adaptations across various platforms over the past four decades.